Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tournament of Champions, 3rd Impact

I got the opportunity to take photos and videos of the skits of the champions on CosMania Day 2, during the TORCH competition. Sadly, I only got photos and videos of 4 groups... and totally missed the others.

.__.

Oh, well. No point crying over what I cannot change. How about I show you the photos instead?

Yes? Okay!

This is the official poster containing all the teams!



First, photo of the Davao Representatives! I couldn't take a photo of their perf because I was at the side, taking a video. .__. Tsk.


Then we have Team Potato!




Their skit was action packed so I couldn't take too many good photos.

Next, we have Team Banana Yogurt!
(Hungry from these team names yet?)

I have to say, this team had a LOT of drama so I had the chance to take so many photos. Plus, their poses and actions were really good... Perfect for a photographer. XD





Right?

Anyways, last but definitely not the least... I took photos of Team March Harue, the 1st Runner Up for the TORCH 3rd Impact!



This is Yuu. She is my friend and half of the team of Team March Harue. I am very proud of her. It's too bad I didn't get to take proper photos of her.

I have videos of the performances and these videos I will be uploading in a separate blog post. Please wait for them! 

Thank you!


Links to previous posts:










No comments:

Post a Comment