Thursday, October 4, 2012

2012 CosMania, Day 2

This is it. The second day of CosMania 2012. This was a shoot filled day since my friends from Davao and Manila came together to do mini shoots.

Excited yet? 

I won't keep you guys for long. Let the photo posting begin!



First of all, I want you guys to meet Abu nii-chan~ He couldn't cosplay on the second day because he got tired or something.. But I think his Finn cosplay is a-okay~ You guys think so, too, right? XD


Second of all, I want to introduce you guys to half of the champions from Davao. Angeli! It's a good thing she was in costume back in the hotel because otherwise I would not have any chance to take photos of her at all. Louie, her partner, wasn't in costume since his costume was a full on armor costume. Too bulky to be wearing around the hotel. XD

They may not have won but I am very proud of them to have come this far! I hope to see you guys do even better in the next year!! Ganbatte!! :D


And then there was Duane, cosplaying as Barnaby Brooks.



In the second photo, he wanted it to look like he was being shot by paparazzi while shopping. LOL.
I like the third photo a lot. XD With special guest, my BAG!



Lunaru, oh, Lunaru~ Why so purrty? This is her first ever armor cosplay! So proud of her for pulling it off and for enduring the pain that comes with wearing armor! She couldn't sit down for such a long time!

It is an honor to have taken photos of you, Lunaru!! :D This is her cosplaying Lightning from the Final Fantasy Series. Her costume isn't complete but I still think she looks kick-ass!


Sese, the ever-so-versatile cosplayer. She has cosplayed a lot of characters and she pulls each and every single one of them off so perfectly.

This is her cosplaying Blue Rose from Tiger & Bunny.



Sorry most of them are portrait shots, but shooting with her reminded me of when I shoot my creative/concept portraits.


Then we have the life-size cosplay of Onion Knight. I mean that as a compliment.
Trixi, from Davao, has the perfect body size and figure for this character!


Others refer to her as Boy Bawang. 


Chibi shoooooot.


Up next are two cosplayers who I met during the mini-shoot. I can tell they're really good by their costumes and facial expressions alone but the chemistry these two have... amazing.

Meet Loon and Luna.


The nose-bleed inducing pair. No, seriously. I was editing their photos and my nose bled. Or maybe it's because I have the sniffles and I kept blowing my nose. Who knows?



Last but not the least, cosplay photographer / cosplayer, Lanz E. from Cagayan de Oro!
He be cosplaying Gilgamesh.



Like a baws.

And, oh, here's a little fight scene shot between Onion Knight and Lightning!~ XD




So, that's it for my "official" photos of CosMania Day 2. I will be making a separate blog post for photos and videos I took of the TORCH competition!

So, please wait for that.

Here are links to my other blog posts related to CosMania:


Please wait for the next batch!! :D


















2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I really like your photos~ 8D

    The minishoot was fun, I hope we can have a shoot with you again~ Someday~ /o/ Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much looon~ your cosplays were awesome-sauce~~~ and yes, i would looove to have a shoot with you guys again!! <3

      Delete