Monday, October 29, 2012

Flaky, Splendid and Hero TV!


Meet two of my very good friends Splendid and Flaky.

Okay, they're not really named that. That's Ikumi Ces (left) and Danix Noona (right).
They were very kind to accompany me, at my request, to an interview I have with.. wait for it..

Hero TV's My Hero Nation, "Man on the Spot!"


Okay, so, you guys are probably wondering:

"How the hell did Shoti get an interview with Hero TV?"

I was wondering that as well when I received their message via FB and e-mail. It was TOTALLY unexpected.

Apparently the team of "Man on the Spot!", a Hero TV show, was headed for Davao and they were looking for cosplayers, cosplay photographers and toy collectors.

They contacted me and Zhel Guiral to be their guests.

I said "Yes." (of course) and the interview was scheduled.


As to why Flaky and Splendid are with me:

The guy who contacted me, Sir Samboy, asked me if it was possible to bring along a cosplayer so that they could shoot me while I was shooting said cosplayer.

I contacted Ces and she told me that she was okay with it and if she could bring Danix along since their cosplays were a pair.

And so, we head for Ponce Suites; home to Kublai Millan's works of art!

Here are some BTS photos!


[Left] Zhel asked me to take a photo of the 'set'. [Right] I did the same thing, asked Zhel to take a photo of the set. She did. Literally. We're blurred and the set is not.

The space behind us is where I had my interview with the host.

It was a scary yet exhilarating experience. There were cue cards (for the host) and a mic thing for me and all those media shiz. It was pretty cool!

Aaaaaaand CUT!



Vanity mode with Ces, Danix and Zhel. We are surrounded by art installations by Kublai.



Meet the energetic and very lovable host, Kakki Teodoro! Her energy and charisma was incredible. She definitely helped me go through the interview. I'm sure she did the same with Zhel G.!


Equipment stuffs!


Splendid, toying with ze camera.

I think that's about all the BTS photos I have. Most of the photos I took are of Splendid and Flaky! It was a bit difficult because We didn't have that much time to shoot since the interview was still going on... and the extra time we got was by the end of the afternoon... It was kind of dark and I had difficulty shooting. But I made the most out of it.

Hope you like these!



Flaky! I loved taking portraits shots of her! I'm sorry if they're all mostly portraits. But they look nice, don't they? I love the 3rd photo. It's as if the statues are looking at her and her expression is perfect.




Meet Splendid. You'll never know who he really is because of the mask but I hear he's actually a she...named Ces. Again, portraits... But I hope you like them. Love the last photo as well!



That's about it.


My feels for the interview:

askjdcfh364b6twbdq7v!!!

Yep, pretty much sums it up.

But on a serious note. It was an experience I will remember, definitely. It's a huge step for me and I hope to take more huge steps in the future! Of course, small steps, too.


Thanks to:

The Hero TV team! Especially to Sir Samboy Aniciete for bearing with me and my questions. LOL.

(All their names [which I failed, miserably, to collect] will be posted here in the future.)

9 comments:

  1. Awesome-ness Shot~!! hehehe

    -Mudz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Thanks Muds! Not so anonymous when you have your name written in the bottom! :D

      Delete
  2. Being interviewed at HERO TV is no joke.
    Bigtime eh? :)


    PS.
    Love the new blog layout.

    xx,
    http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shoti! Following your blog now. :)
    How are you and Zhel?:D

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
    http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

    ReplyDelete