Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mindanao Cosplay Summit: Blast from the Past


It's that time of the year again. It's that event once again.
Now made bigger, better and with more cosplayers than ever before!


It's time for the Mindanao Cosplay Summit once again!

This time, the event will be graced by none other than Miss Alodia Gosiengfiao!

But, first, for those who don't know what MCS is...



The Mindanao Cosplay Summit, or MCS for short, is an annual cosplay event held in Davao City. It is the biggest cosplay event in Mindanao. I would call it the "CosMania" equivalent for Davaoenos!

This event started way back in October 30, 2008. It's been running for 5 years now! As a participant of these events, I can say that the event has gotten bigger ever since it started.

Let me share a few photos from the past MCS events:

2009








2010









Zhel and Me


Davao cosplayers have come a long way!
So has my photography, I have to say.


So, are you guys ready for another round of awesome cosplays, skits and performances, dance numbers and special guests?

Don't forget to bring your cameras because I'm sure you will not be able to stop taking photos once you're there!
I hope I get to take a lot of photos as well.

See you guys there!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------

To know more about the Mindanao Cosplay Summit, please visit the MCS Question and Answer Page!

The Mindanao Cosplay Summit is organized by AMBox Events.


If you have been to the past MCS events and have links to photos, why not share them? Comment the links below so others can reminisce about the good ol' days!














3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice entry! :D

    I'm excited to see cosplayers again. And of course, Alodia Gosiengfiao! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I'm betting you're getting the VIP pass? Better hurry before it runs out!! :D

      Delete